Быстрый поиск по сайту
DVD 1-го сезона
DVD 2-го сезона
DVD 3-го сезона
DVD 4-го сезона
Есть посадка!: Первая доставка - всегда самая непростая. Тем более, что груз надо доставить на Луну, в Лунапарк!
- Well, if you don't like that, try some Archduke Chocula.
by airlock failure. [Hermes: "Uh-hmm."] Death by brain parasites. [Hermes:
"Ya."] Death by sonic diarrhoea! [Hermes: "Oh-ho, you don't want that."]
Look, I don't know about your previous captains, but I intend to do as little
dying as possible. [Hermes laughs, then says: "Sign the paper."]
on, Amy Wong, of the Mars Wongs? [Amy: "Look, we're not as rich as everybody
says."] Uh-huh! What sorority do you belong to? [Amy: "Kappa Kappa Wong."]
"Uh, I love stuff like the Moon. Can I come, Leela?"] Well, I guess so. Just
be careful, I'd like to hold off any major screw-ups until at least my second
day as captain.
"Can I do the countdown?"] Huh? Oh, sure, knock yourself out. [Fry: "Ten...
nine...."] OK, we're here. [Fry, quickly: "Eight, seven, six, five, four,
three, two, one, blast-off."]
- [Fry: "Hurry up, I wanna see the Moon."] Relax, it's open till nine.
- OK, if
everyone's finished being stupid. [Fry: "I had more, but you go ahead."]
We'll deliver that crate like professionals, and then we'll go home. [Fry:
"But, I've never been to the Moon before."] [Leela sighs] Alright, we'll
deliver that crate like professionals, and then we'll go ride the bumper
cars. [Fry, Amy and Bender cheer.]
Who buys this trash? [Bender: "Idiots, who need gifts for other idiots."]
[Fry: "Hey, I got you guys refrigerator magnets."]
- But, the phoney stuff is what's fun, it's boring out there.
I should take Fry on the Lunar Rover ride. You get to wear a spacesuit and
drive around on the surface. And, the line's short, because it's educational.
- Wow! I never realised the first astronauts were so fat.
- [Leela sings to We're Whalers on the Moon.] [Fry: "That's not how it happened."] Oh, really, I don't see you with a fungineering degree.
- Fry, no. This is my first mission, and I'm not gonna let us get in any trouble. Besides, the car's on a track.
- OK, you're
on the surface. Now, I'll give you ten minutes, then you'll get bored, turn
around and apologise for being such a jerk. Agreed? [Fry: "Agreed. Yee haa!
Woo hoo ho ho hoo!"]
- Our car broke down, and we're out of oxygen, can we borrow some?
- I told you to turn around and go back to the park, but oh no, the park was too phoney, we had to see the real Moon.
face it, the Moon is a dump. It's a boring, dried up, wasteland, and the
only reason anybody ever comes here is for the tacky little amusement park.
Can't you just accept that? [Fry: "I guess I can't."]
- Fry, look around, it's just a crummy plastic flag and a dead man's tracks in the dust.... Now, get in here, before you freeze.
if the oxygen holds out, we might live long enough to starve to death. [Fry:
"Look, Leela, I'm sorry. I never should have dragged you out here."] That's
right you shouldn't have. I still don't get what the big attraction is.
- [Background music] Fry, look... it really is beautiful. I don't know why I never noticed before.
- Amy! Where'd she learn to operate the controls like that?
- So, Fry, was the real Moon like the Moon you used to dream about? [Fry: "Uh, close enough."]